- Du Vall SL. Big Data and the VA Informatics and Computing Infrastructure. University of Maryland, Baltimore County Center for Hybrid Multicore Productivity Research (CHMPR) Semi-Annual Industry Advisory Board Meeting. Baltimore, MD; December 18, 2012.
- Brixner DI. Personalize Health Care November 26, 2012 Meeting.[Presentation] Panel Discussion: Outcomes and Cost Effectiveness inPersonalized Health Care. University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT. November 26, 2012.
- Curtis JR, Yang S, Patkar NM, Chen L, Singh JA, Cannon GW, Mikuls TR, Delzell ES, Saag KG, Safford MM, DuVall SL, Alexander K, Napalkov P, Kamauu AWC, Baddley J. Hospitalized Bacterial Infections Among U.S. Veterans with Rheumatoid Arthritis Initiating TNF Antagonist and Newer Biologic Agents. ACR / ARHP 2012 Annual Scientific Meeting, Washington, DC; November 10-14, 2012.
- DuVall SL. VINCI: A convergence of policy and technology for enabling big data analytics in the Department of Veterans Affairs. IBM Canada Software Laboratory Centre for Advanced Studies Research 22nd Annual International Conference, Toronto, Canada; November 5-7, 2012.
- Bellows BK, McAdam-Marx C, Unni S, Ye X, Mukherjee J, Brixner DI. 12-month HbA1c and weight outcomes by drug class in treatment na�ve patients with type 2 diabetes. Meeting in the Middle Western Pharmacoeconomic Conference. Austin, TX. June 22-24, 2012.
- Stevens V. Pharmacologic Risk Factors for Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI). Salt Lake City Veterans Affairs Informatics, Decision Enhancement, and Surveillance (IDEAS) Center, Salt Lake City, Utah. 2012.
- Stevens V. Clostridium difficile Infections in Adult and Pediatric Patients. Pediatric Infectious Disease Division Meeting, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT. 2012.
- LaFleur J, Smith J, Nelson S, Nelson R, Adler RA, Nebeker JR, Malone DC. Cost-effectiveness analysis of different strategies for fragility fracture prevention in United States veterans. Value in Health;15(4):A8. International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 17th International Meeting. Washington, DC. June 4, 2012.
- Ghate SR, Brixner DI. �Predictors of Monitoring of Metabolic Parameters in Adolescents on Antipsychotics.� Presentation at the 2012 APA Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA. May 5-9, 2012.
- Brixner DI. Department of Family and Preventive Medicine Grand Rounds. Decision Modeling, Outcomes Research and Health Technology Assessment: Experiences from my Austrian Sabbatical. University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT. May 3, 2012.