Information for Prospective Students
College of Pharmacy Student Affairs Staff (from left to right): Dr. James Herron, Dr. Elizebeth Young, Dr. Mark Munger, Denise Brenes, Stephanie Chou, Heidi Bates and Marion Lennberg.
Welcome to the University of Utah College of Pharmacy
Office of Student Affairs
Student Affairs provides a variety of services, including academic scheduling and record tracking, physical and mental wellness, financial aid, career counseling, and professional development. We work closely with our Student Groups and Alumni Association in striving to meet our student’s needs. We oversee school-sponsored events such as Orientation, White Coat Ceremony, and Graduation.
We look forward to working with you during your time at the College of Pharmacy.
An important message from the 2012-2013 Admissions Committee:
After a review of your file has been completed by the Admissions Committee, you will receive notification regarding your application/interview status. Please note: Not everyone will receive notification at the same time. The file review process varies depending on date received from PharmCAS, pending documentation, etc. Should we have questions regarding your file we will contact you via e-mail. Please confirm receipt of any e-mails from the admission committee.
- Rxpreceptor Student Information
- U of U College of Pharmacy Tranfer Policy and Procedures
- Course Equivalency
- Pre-Pharmacy Advising Appointments
- Apply Online
- 2012 Admissions Instructions for Pre-Pharmacy Required Courses
- 2012 Admissions Instructions for PharmCAS and Graduate School
- Professional Outcome Expectation
- Student Complaint System
- Student Organizations
- Experiential Programs
- Student Events Calendar
- PharmD Seminar Calendar
- Information for Current Students
- Pharm.D and PhD Pathway
- PharmD Info
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- How to Apply
- Pre-Pharmacy Education Requirements
- Information For Prospective Students