Continuous Quality Improvement: Innovating for Better Care
LIVE Webinar for Pharmacist & Pharmacy Technicians>
Wednesday February 15th, 2017
You may also log-in to watch this program LIVE as a webinar, however, we encourage as many people as possible attend the in-person session.
Presented by Dr. Kyle Turner, PharmD
1.5 Contact Hours Available
- Understand the need for continuous quality improvement across multiple pharmacy practice settings
- Examine the basic components of the Model for Improvement
- Identify the three fundamental questions in the context of the Model for Improvement
- Describe the elements of a “plan-do-study-act” (PDSA) cycle
- Apply the Model for Improvement to a practice scenario
Program Funding: no grant has been received for this program.
This is a LIVE WEBINAR, it will be conducted in the form of a "meeting" through Cisco WebEx. Once you have registered for the event, you will receive further instructions on how to join the meeting a couple of days in advance of the live program.
The University of Utah College of Pharmacy Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Click here to register:
Pharmacy Technicican: https://umarket.utah.edu/um2/pharmacyCE/product.php?product=31