Ashley Malili|Specialty Media Coordinator
30 South 2000 East, Rm 14
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Provides a variety of media‐related services, which support media, marketing, and social media projects for the College
- Operates, maintains, and troubleshoots instructional media equipment
- Produces interactive and/or streaming videos for teaching and research functions solicited by faculty through the Sr. Web Designer
- Responsible for digitization, archiving, and maintaining digital media databases
- Serves as media editor, including editing, newsgathering, writing, photography, desktop publishing, layout and design.
- Oversees and schedules use of media equipment (video cameras, DSLR cameras, lavaliere microphones, photography studio equipment) and maintains a video library
- Prepares or assists in preparing promotional materials including fliers, posters, graphs, overheads, and/or slides
- May set up, light, and operate a photo studio. Shoots slides on location, develops and maintains a photo library
- Creates audio and/or video tapes including production and voice work
- Leads daily coordination and implementation of tactics that build and maintain social media across multiple platforms
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing. Perform ongoing keyword discover, expansion, and optimization
- Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners. Assists Sr. Web Designer with website design and redesign.
- Coordinates Clinical Seminar processes and functions within Qualtrics, PharmD Clinical Seminar Calendar, and other resources as necessary.
- Awards and Financial Aid committee staff support; coordinates scholarship application development and distribution, coordinates the process of distributing awards.
- Development and event coverage for events that the college is involved with. Video and picture taking, editing and creation of web picture graphics and video galleries.
- Design printed materials for the Alumni Association and the Student Affairs department.
Updated: March, 2016