Medicinal Chemistry Seminars
- 1st and 2nd year students who have not taken their prelims will give a Journal Club (JC) Presentation.
- The topic should be tangentially related to your research interest and/or expected thesis project.
- Typically, a primary paper is presented along with additional background and research from 1-3 additional papers.
- Students past the prelim stage are to present an annual Research in Progress seminar.
- All Students are to actively participate in Seminar, although in later years you do not sign up for credit.