- The student must not be on probation.
- You are responsible for ALL costs (no housing or fuel reimbursements).
- All site-specific requirements must be met (may include paperwork, employment verification, drug testing, etc.)
- Obtain an intern license in the appropriate state and upload into CORE ELMS at least 6 weeks before the start of rotation.
- Obtain proof of liability insurance and upload into CORE ELMS at least 6 weeks before the start of rotation.
- The Clinical Training Agreement (negotiated by EE Team and Site) must be in place before March when the Lottery is run.
To initiate an Out-of-State Rotation
- Email or discuss your intentions with the EE Team. We can help you find already established sites or preceptors if needed.
- When you have selected your site, email contact information for your site and/or preceptor to Experiential.Education@pharm.utah.edu
- EE Team will work with your site to develop a Clinical Training Agreement, which must be in place prior to the rotation.
- EE Team will work with your preceptor to make them an official University of Utah COP preceptor.
All students residing in the State of Utah during school will be covered by Workers Compensation insurance while on rotation.