Department of Pharmacotherapy
Assistant Professor (Clinical)
L. S. Skaggs Pharmacy Institute Room 4836
- 2011-2012 PGY2 Primary Care Pharmacy Residency, University of Washington Medicine, Seattle, Washington
- 2010-2011 PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Washington Medicine, Seattle, Washington
- 2006-2010 Doctor of Pharmacy, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- 2002-2006 Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, The University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Clinical Practice and Research Interests:
- Clinical pharmacist at the ARUP Laboratories Family Health Clinic.
- Clinical services include provider consultations, public health and wellness initiatives, and medication management related to: anticoagulation, asthma/COPD, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, dyslipidemia, immunizations, osteoporosis, smoking cessation, travel health, polypharmacy, and transitions of care.
- Research and practice interests include validation of role of primary care clinical pharmacist in patient-centered medical home.
- 2012 - present Assistant Professor (clinical), University of Utah College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacotherapy, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2010-2012 Clinical Instructor, University of Washington School of Pharmacy, Seattle, Washington
- American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists
- Utah Society of Health System Pharmacists
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Pharmacists Association
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy