Department of Pharmacotherapy
Title: Assistant Professor (Clinical)
L. S. Skaggs Pharmacy Institute
- 2014-2015 PGY2 Internal Medicine Residency, University of Utah Health Care, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2013-2014 PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Greenville Health System, Greenville, South Carolina
- 2009-2013 Doctor of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- 2005-2009 Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Clinical Practice and Research Interests:
- Clinical pharmacist practicing at the University of Utah Hospital in internal medicine.
- Research interests include topics relating to the care of internal medicine patients, patient education, and inter-professional education.
- 2015 - present Assistant Professor (clinical), University of Utah College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacotherapy, Salt Lake City, Utah