David Bardsley | Accounting/Finance Manager
30 South 2000 East, Rm 105E
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Plans, organizes, and/or controls all aspects pertaining to accounting and finance functions of the College of Pharmacy’s internal and external customer service, human resource and financial management operations pertaining to areas including (but not limited to) invoicing, payroll, purchasing, collections and credits, budgeting, expenses, fiscal reporting, profitability, and allocations. Acts as a catalyst between the College of Pharmacy and its customers and staff to ensure continuity and quality of service and care.
- Forecasts, develops, and implements policies and procedures in the areas of finance and budgetary goals and objectives that are consistent with University of Utah policies.
- Participates in University-‐wide committees, groups, and associations to establish customer service standards and administrative plans and policies.
- Facilitates cooperative and collaborative community and institutional relationships.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by analyzing complaints, concerns and suggestions about finance and accounting practices and providing appropriate follow through.
- Develops College strategies for financial effectiveness consistent with the College of Pharmacy continuous quality improvement program.
- Ensures competency of accounting staff through the development and/or presentation of education programs and training.
Updated: March, 2016