Emily Williams | Student Affairs Clerk
30 South 2000 East, Rm 105K
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Office: (801) 581-3337
Provides coordination of schedules and works with multiple University systems, inputs exam questions in exam system, checks faculty evaluations and creates reports.
- Reviews faculty requests for changes in Fall and Spring PharmD Schedule. Enters changes in Kuali and CLSS and tracks changes.
- Receives questions for exams and enters them in ExamSoft, checking for accuracy; generates reports in ExamSoft.
- Cross-checks list of course masters and instructors with course evaluation system through CTLE office, verifies evaluation lists are complete with instructors; generates reports.
- Edits internal documents such as manuals and reports. Maintains internal records.
- Assists with events and planning.