Jacqueline Scheider | Specialty Media Coordinator
30 South 2000 East, Rm. 105G
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Provides a variety of media‐related services which support content creation, marketing, and social media projects for the College.
- Assists faculty, staff, students, and all departments of the college in creating various media for both educational and community uses.
- Oversees, maintains, and operates media equipment (video cameras, DSLR cameras, lenses, lavalier microphones, lighting, photography studio equipment, etc.)
- Responsible for digitization, archiving, and maintaining digital media databases. Develops and maintains photo, video, and design libraries.
- Leads daily coordination and implementation of tactics that build and maintain social media across multiple platforms.
- Creates campaigns and content tailored to specific social media outlets.
- Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners. Assists Sr. Web Designer with website design and redesign.
- Serves as media editor. Including newsgathering, editing, copy writing, journalistic writing, photography, desktop publishing, layout, and design.
- Develops and covers events that the college is involved with. This includes videography, photography, design, and writing. Tailors media to the specific event or need.
- Preparing and utilizing a photo studio including lighting, backdrops, etc.
- Photographing on location and event photography.
- Produces interactive and/or streaming videos for teaching and research functions solicited by faculty through the Sr. Web Designer.
- Produces and shoots promotional and/or educational videos through storyboarding, color grading, editing, voicework, etc.
- Design printed and digital materials for the Alumni Association, Student Affairs department, student organizations, etc.
- Prepares or assists in preparing promotional materials including fliers, posters, graphs, overheads, and/or slides.
Updated: November, 2018