Misti Christensen - Executive Assistant/Dean's Assistant
30 South 2000 East, Rm 110A
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Oversees, manages and maintains the Dean’s work/travel schedule while serving as a liaison between with faculty and staff at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Oversees management of both facilities and custodial issues for the College of Pharmacy
- Participates in the development and interpretation of UU College of Pharmacy policies to ensure compliance with UU policies and regulatory requirements. Authorizes exceptions to University policy for the [College of Pharmacy]. Ensures compliance with Federal and state regulations.
- Establishes internal objectives for assigned areas of responsibility and implements procedures to meet goals. Assists in setting [College of Pharmacy] short and long‐term goals.
- Ensures faculty and staff satisfaction by analyzing complaints, concerns, and suggestions. Provides appropriate follow through to ensure quality customer service.
- Serves as part of the College of Pharmacy Executive Committee and Management Team alongside the Dean, Associate Deans, Assistant Deans, and Department Chairs.
- Serves as staff to the Retention, Promotion, and Tenure Committee providing support to the committee chair in processing of the files.
- Serves as staff to the College Space Committee.
- Provides Administrative Support to the Dean. Delegates and tracks administrative needs for the Dean’s Office.
- Co-Chair Monthly staff meetings with all Dean’s Office Staff. Provide team-building and coaching activities for areas of focus.
- Responsible for Dean’s Office event coordination.
- Compose budget narrative for College based on strategic insights provided by Department Chairs and Dean.
Updated: June 2017