Skip to main content
- 2015-2016 PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency, Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center, Mishawaka, Indiana
- 2014-2015 PGY1 Ambulatory Care Residency, Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center, Mishawaka, Indiana
- 2008-2014 Doctor of Pharmacy, Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa
Clinical Practice and Research Interests
- Clinical pharmacist practicing at the University of Utah Centerville clinic in family medicine
- Research interests include chronic disease state management, global health, and health behavior change.
- 2016-present Assistant Professor (clinical), University of Utah College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacotherapy, Salt Lake City, Utah