- Greets and assists visitors in person or over the telephone. Provides general office support.
- Receives, greets, and directs visitors to appropriate person or office
- Answers telephones, providing assistance and directing customers to the correct person or office
- Answers questions about the organization and associated activities
- Processes and distributes mail for the College of Pharmacy faculty/staff
- Creates and maintains electronic/physical files for the administrative staff
- Assists with word processing, data entry, and internet searches
- Maintains office equipment. Arranges service calls as needed
- Responsible for ordering Dean’s Office supplies weekly/monthly
- Oversees check-out of computer office equipment
- Reports directly to the Associate Director Administration/HR
- Provides office support to Associate Director Administration/HR
- Prepares/edits College master list, Dean’s Office/Departmental overview list, and Dock Door Departmental list, each semester
- Responsible for recording student information prior to Advisor meetings
- Assists in scheduling calendar for Atrium, Auditorium, Lloynd Lounge, Freeway Lounge, and Board Room.
- Works with Building Maintenance Coordinator on any equipment or building-related issues and coordinates timely handling of those issues. Consult with supervisor for high level concerns
- Works with Custodial Coordinator on any janitorial-‐related issues and coordinates timely handling of those issues.
- Administer the email listserv for the CoP. COP-‐All, COP-‐Staff, COP-‐Faculty, COP-‐Students. Update listserv on a quarterly basis (adding new hires in as notified) and approve mailings for distribution
Updated: July, 2016