Skip to main content

Student Life

Student Housing

Several on campus housing options are available for Graduate Students at the University.

The Office of Housing and Residential Education

The Office of Housing and Residential Education manages residence halls and apartments available for both single and married graduate students. Housing is available for graduate students in Shorline Ridge, Benchmark Plaza, Sage Point and Officer's Circle.


University Student Apartments

The University Student Apartments manages apartments for single students and student families. Housing for single graduate students is available in the Medical Towers and housing for graduate students and their families is available in the East & West Villages.


Getting Around

Commuter Services

Commuter Services manages all parking and shuttle services on campus.


Utah Transit Authority (UTA)

The UTA provides several bus and light rail train routes to and from the University.


Living in Utah

Utah Travel