Reporting a Problem



Call 911 or the appropriate emergency phone number at your rotation site. Remove yourself from any situation which feels unsafe.  Always contact the Experiential Education Team as soon as possible.  EE Contact Information


CORE ELMS Incident Tracking 

Log in to your CORE ELMS account.  Go to the “Incidents” tab, then “Record New Incident.”  This should only be used for non-emergent situations or after the emergency has been resolved.reporting-incident-snip.png


Workers Compensation

If you are injured while on site during one of your clerkship rotations, you are covered under the University’s Workers’ Compensation Insurance. You must fax (801-585-7375) or scan and email the E1 Form 122 to the below designated contact within 24 hours of the injury. Scan and email is preferred.

HR Contacts:  Last Name (A-K): Jesse Justet, 801-581-7448

                       Last Name (L-Z): Alex Latimer, 801-585-0044

If you need medical attention, the following sites can provide care with no out-of-pocket expenses.  Be sure to tell them this is a Workers Compensation case.

Upcoming Events

View Calendar

Like Us On Facebook


Find Us On YouTube

CPCSS- CoP IT Services

Computer Support Request