Our 'Becoming a Preceptor' page is currently under construction. In the meantime, if you are interested in applying, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you!
Have a great resource you'd like to share with other preceptors?
Benefits of Being a Preceptor
- Continuing Education Resources
- Preceptor Development
- Feedback from students to help you grow as a preceptor
- Future networking events outside of the greater Salt Lake Area
- Annual Preceptor Appreciation Dinner held during the Spring in Salt Lake City
- Award Recognition
- Including the Annual College of Pharmacy Preceptor of the Year Award nominated by pharmacy students and presented during the Senior Awards Banquet
- AACP Master Preceptor Recognition Program
- Nominated by Director of Experiential Education and is available to preceptors who are not full-time employees of a school/college. It includes a $500 honorarium, complimentary AACP membership, national recognition, and a certificate of recognition