Professional Development Mentoring Checklist
- Student fills out and submits the online mentoring checklist. Fall Forms, Spring Forms, Summer Forms
- Form is electronically sent to the student’s faculty mentor once it is submitted.
- Student contacts their faculty mentor to schedule a meeting to discuss the mentoring checklist. This should be done at least 2 weeks prior to the submission deadline.
- Completed form is sent to student via email after it is signed by the faculty mentor.
- P3 and P4 students must upload a copy of the completed form within the professional development seminar Canvas page. P1 and P2 students do not need to submit anything – a copy of the form is automatically sent to the Dean’s Office
Deadline and Important Information
P1 and P2 Students: The last day of the semester.
P3 and P4 Students: The deadline has been posted in CANVAS.
Faculty mentors have many demands on their time; students should schedule 30-minute meetings with their professional development mentor(s) early in the semester. Students are expected contact their faculty mentor about scheduling this meeting at least two weeks prior to the submission deadline.
NOTE: This form will be sent to your mentor but you will still need to set up an appointment via email with them.