Alisyn May, PharmD, BCACP
Title: Assistant Professor (Clinical)
L. S. Skaggs Pharmacy Institute, Room 4911
Phone: (801) 585-0094
- 2014-2015 PGY2 Ambulatory Care & Family Medicine Residency, University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2013-2014 PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2011-2013 Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska
- 2007-2011 Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/Health Sciences, Wayne State College, Wayne, Nebraska
Clinical Practice and Research Interests
- Clinical pharmacist at the ARUP Laboratories Family Health Clinic.
- Research in the area of ambulatory care, family medicine, and geriatrics.
- Interested in studying the role of pharmacist in the primary care sestting, novel ways to engage patients in their healthcare, and medication use in the geriatric population.
- Research interest in transitions of care.
- 2015 - present Assistant Professor (clinical), University of Utah College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacotherapy, Salt Lake City, Utah